How to Organize a Quick and Easy Move. We provide easy moving services for anyone in the Triangle Area. Throughout my life, I have had to move out of the house many times (I hope I don’t have to do it anymore!). And as they say that the practice makes a man perfect, as I have done several times, I have some tips, so that your next move with the moving and storage is more comfortable and stress-free. Our Easy Move Services will help you with your stress-free move.
- First, remember that it’s better to do things one by one and not overnight. So try to start packing with enough time.
- Make use of this chance to get rid of everything you don’t need! If you don’t love something, if it doesn’t make you happy, if you don’t use it, DON’T PACK IT! Leave the junk behind. Free yourself and start a life leaving behind all the old junk in your new home.
- Gather everything you will need:
- Garbage Bags: Get the new severe type, and buy two different colors. Reserve one of the colors completely for trash. Or better yet, buy some color, and other transparent ones, so that the trash can be thrown in the opaque bags, and the transparent ones use them for the things you should take to your new home.
- Cardboard Boxes: make sure you pack everything you can in cardboard or recyclable brown boxes. But if you don’t get enough, use them for delicate things. Do not choose too large, because they will become too heavy once they are full.
- Newspaper:Wrap your junk, Pyrex, knives, and other delicate things with enough paper. Then, put everything in the boxes.
- Adhesive Tape:buy enough tape. Also, buy a tape dispenser. Buy also masking tape of paper, to create a visible space to label the boxes and bags.
- Scissors and Thick Markers: You can buy stamps of various colors, and identify each room with a different color and the boxes/bags that go in each. Or you can buy a single color, and label them “office,” “kitchen,” “master bathroom,” etc.
- Decide how you are going to code your bags and Apart from indicating if they go in the “bathroom,” “kitchen,” etc. Write the code in the form of numbers. But, do not vaguely label any bag or box. Be clear about what the bag or box contains, for example: “Pyrex and serving trays.” And remember to mark the boxes on their four sides and the top. easy moving services
As The Big Day Approaches:
- Apart from all other things, pack a set of sheets and one blanket for each bed, one cloth or towel for each family member, shampoo, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and other things that they will need the next morning.
- Also, pack extra clothes for each member, two if you have small children or babies, diapers, and one pajamas for each person.
- Give your new house a good cleaning, including windows, walls, bathrooms, and sanitary services. It will be the only time you can reach all-and-each-one of the corners quickly, so take advantage!
- Make sure the lights work, and the hot water is connected and working.
- Also, pack some disposable plates, glasses, forks, and spoons separately and what you will need for breakfast the next day: coffee maker, coffee, filters, a pan, etc.
- Try to use all the food you have frozen or refrigerated so that it will not spoil with the move.
- Make a list of super-fast foods or order meal kits without using many utensils or pots.
- Manage with the cable, internet, and Telephone Company to coordinate the installation visit of the services.
The Day of the Move:
- Keep cookies or fruits on hands such as bananas or peaches, easy to eat, tuna cans, square bread (bread), cereal, and light things that serve to fill hungry stomachs quickly and do not require any form of refrigeration.
- Have quick and handy access to your cleaning products and equipment. Even if you have cleaned the house before the move, people walking in and out will make it dirty, so it is better that you have what it takes on hand to give it a quick cleaning.
When Unpacking the Moving Truck:
We all seek help from easy moving services. Follow these pointers to stay organized.
- Assemble the beds first and place the mattress at once as you unload the truck. Everyone will be tired, and what you least want to do is to remove lots of bags and heavy things to be able to sleep.
- Install the washing machine and dryer as soon as possible.
- Check your list of quick meals or fast foods, decide what you are going to cook that day (or the next day, depending on the time you finish moving things), and go to the supermarket to buy what you need.
The Day after the Move:
- Get up early on the day of the move. Bathe, put on comfortable clothes (don’t stay in pajamas), and eat a simple but nutritious breakfast that keeps you full for several hours.
- Start from the living room for unpacking. It can be the kitchen or your work from the home office that you need to install first.
- Open all the boxes or bags marked or the ones you know that contain the essential things.
- Put everything in its place as you take out of boxes and bags and go taking out empty boxes and bags from the room as soon as you empty them.
- As soon as you finish in that room, resist the desire to continue with the other boxes. Instead, move to the other places and go doing the same with the most cans and bags.
- Mainly, don’t try to unpack everything in one day. Do not forget to eat on time. Stop occasionally to drink water, rest your legs, etc.
Moving is always a strenuous job and several days and even weeks, but I hope that with these tips, at least not very traumatic. If you are interested in seeking cheap and affordable movers Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte in North Carolina check the link.
We offer easy moving services. Call Today To Schedule Your Move!